Artistry Studio™ Zen Daze Ahead Facial Oil + 300 mg CBD

 

Artistry Studio™ Zen Daze Ahead Facial Oil + 300 mg CBD

30 mL/1.0 fl. oz.

Hello, Healthy Glow!

Get your skin’s Zen on! Artistry Studio™ Zen Daze Ahead Facial Oil + 300 mg CBD instantly calms and soothes skin that needs a little extra TLC. With every drop of this lightweight oil, skin is ultra-nourished, calm and gorgeously glowing. Relax and enjoy the soothing lavender fragrance and feel the oil melt into your skin. You won’t believe you’re not dreaming.

This oil:

  • Contains 300 mg full spectrum hemp extract
  • Deeply nourishes skin with moisture
  • Soothes and relaxes with lavender fragrance

Who it's for:

This facial oil can be worked into routines for all skin types. Especially good for dry skin that needs calming, soothing and moisturization.

Key ingredients:

  • Lavender + Cucumber (Zen) – These naturally derived ingredients work together to soothe stressed out skin.
  • Grapeseed (Energy) – Grapeseed is loaded with Vitamin E, which helps battle free radicals like pollution and sun exposure while offering moisture to your skin.

More reasons to love:

  • Contains 300 mg full spectrum hemp extract
  • Deeply nourishes skin with moisture
  • Instantly calms stressed out skin
  • Rejuvenates skin with a lightweight oil
  • Provides a healthy glow

    Meet Zen + Energy.

    Each product is made with Zen + Energy ingredients to bring balance to your skin. Alongside our fabulous botanicals and hard-working ingredients, your skin will feel like it’s had a spa day every day.5 out of 5 stars.

    Pleasantly surpised

    2 years ago
    My chin had a painful run-in my german shepherd's head on 2/13 and it was swollen and green after a few hours. I added our CBD oil the first night. I'm like a banana so I bruise very easily and my bruises usually take longer to heal than the 2-week average. Seven days later my bruise was completely gone and I am in disbelief. It's awesome to have our hands on such amazing products.
      • Yes,
      • I recommend this product.
      By the morning of 2/20 my bruise was completely gone.

      Help for sun-damaged skin on upper chest

      2 years ago
      I sunbathed a lot until the age of 45, and stopped because my skin had gotten so damaged with pigment discoloration, specifically on my neck and upper chest. I've been using the Zen Daze Ahead Facial Oil in the morning, 4 or 5 times a week, for about a month. Yesterday, I noticed how the color of the skin is no longer marked by dramatic discoloration, but is getting more and more smooth and healthy looking.
        • Yes,
        • I recommend this product.

        Excellent oil for skin hydration and glow.

        2 years ago
        I decided to try this The Zen Daze Ahead Facial Oil with 300mg of CBD,because of the benefits cbd has on inflammation and pain relief from my arthritis ( I use the CBD creams and spray and love them) I thought the oil would help protect my skin from the environmental pollutants and as part of my anti aging regime. I use it at night ,it is so soothing and the lavender scent so calming. Love how soft and hydrated my skin feels in the morning .
          • Yes,
          • I recommend this product.

          Best product for a smooth skin

          2 years ago
          I bought this couple weeks ago. I am so happy with how smooth my skin feels after using it. I’ve a very sensitive skin and often anything I use will give me pimple, but I used this and I still don’t have any pimples or anything. I highly recommend this product!
            • Yes,
            • I recommend this product.




          Comments