XS™ Energy+ Focus (Formerly Nutrilite® Rhodiola)

 



GIVE YOUR WORKOUT YOUR FULL ATTENTION – Helps maximize physical endurance and mental focus during exercise. Supports the body’s stress response to shorten recovery.



60 Tablets

Give your workout your full attention

Helps maximize physical endurance, and increase mental focus during exercise.†

  • Natural caffeine from green tea extract combined with rhodiola rosea helps promote physical endurance and mental focus for more vigorous workouts.†
  • Research suggests rhodiola rosea supports the body's stress response system, which can help with recovery time.†

Advisories 

Contains 75 mg of caffeine per tablet. Not recommended for children, pregnant or nursing women and those sensitive to caffeine. Children under 12 years of age, pregnant women or nursing mothers, or anyone with a medical condition should consult with a physician before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.

†This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.





    5 out of 5 stars.

    Great product for route delivery drivers

    I deliver for Amazon and somedays I have up to 300 packages with 200 stops. This product gives me the energy needed to fly through my deliveries without even breaking a sweat. The mental clarity this product delivers is perfect for me because it keeps me head clear and able to focus on the task at hand without the nervousness or jittery feeling other energy supplements may cause. Its a great product and really makes the day a great day. I even catch myself singing along to Back Street Boys songs on the radio haha. On a good day delivering I can finish 60+ stops ahead and anyone who has delivered for Amazon knows that those are beast mode numbers. BTW Im 44 years old

    5 out of 5 stars.

    Best Energy Supplement

    I have used a good variety of energy supplements. I have used the Nutrilite XS Energy + Focus regularly for many years and before that its Nutrilite predecessor. I have found it to be the best for boosting my energy and allowing me to focus on what I need to do throughout the day. That includes simple things like maintaining chores and my daily routine to exercising for longer than usual. I love the stamina that I have from taking Energy and Focus plus I find that I am in a better mood throughout the day, as well

5 out of 5 stars.

Great product awesome results

I have been using this remarkable product for a number of years now. I have found (although not scientifically) that when I have a busy day or high stress day, this little gem helps my energy and focus and attitude stay spot on. I’m 63 years young and plan on taking care of myself with this product well into my 90’s. I have to take it, my grandkids want me to take them camping so I will have to have my A game on. Thanks for an awesome product.

Comments