Firming Ultra Lifting Cream

Reclaim your skin’s bounce

  • Reactivates skin’s natural repair process for a firmer support system.
  • Lifts, firms and smooths the look of advanced signs of aging.
  • Intensively moisturizes as it rebuilds and strengthens skin.
  • Protects against irritation from pollution.


REBUILD, MOISTURIZE, PROTECT. Experience the richest, most comprehensive anti-aging moisturizer in the Artistry Skin Nutrition collection. This intensively nourishing, luxuriously rich multi-action cream is bursting with high-powered anti-aging benefits.

50g /1.7 oz.

Ultra-lifting for a firmer look

Skin at every age can use extra protection against new or worsening signs of aging. Take control of your skin with Firming Ultra Lifting Cream, infused with the anti-pollution power of Nutrilite™-grown pomegranate to protect your skin from the damaging effects of pollution. Even the driest skin will feel luxurious, soothed and strengthened to defend itself against premature visible aging.

Results you’ll love:

  • 96% believe it leaves skin feeling deeply nourished.
  • 94% agree it helps reduce dullness.
  • 92% say it helps skin look and feel firmer.
  • 90% say it helps skin feel more resilient and looking lifted.

Key Ingredients:

  • Contains our Repair Complex, a blend of Nutrilite-grown spinach plus turmeric and tea olive flower and more, restores skin’s youthful condition by 600%*, helping reverse the visible signs of aging.
  • Nutrilite-grown white chia seed helps nourish and protect skin’s healthy beauty.
  • Silvervine fruit helps restore dull, aged skin.
  • Peptide helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and helps firm skim.

Artistry™ Clean:

  • Vegan
  • Not tested on animals
  • No mineral oil
  • No parabens
  • No phthalates
  • No animal-derived ingredients

All Artistry Skin Nutrition products are created using Artistry Clean standards. Every ingredient has a purpose, and those we put into our products have traceable proof that they’re pure, safe and effective from seed to skin. All products are registered with The Vegan Society.

 More reasons to love:

  • Non-comedogenic (won’t cause clogged or blocked pores)
  • Dermatologist-tested
  • Allergy-tested
  • Clinically shown to be gentle and mild
  • Suitable for sensitive skin
  • Designed to prime skin for makeup application

Created by harnessing the power of plants and the power of groundbreaking skin research, Artistry Skin Nutrition skincare delivers complete nourishment, restoration and healthy-looking skin. Powered by white chia seed from Nutrilite farms and other plant superstars, the products reveal your healthiest-looking skin yet with no compromises and by working like supplements for your skin.


Get the nutrients your skin is craving

Did you know your skin needs to fulfill 5 key skin nutritional requirements to look visibly healthy?

Purify – keep your skin clean, calm and free of irritants.

Balance – stabilize and nurture your skins natural microbiome.

Rebuild – strengthen and visibly repair your skin.

Moisturize – saturate your skin with lasting hydration.

Protect – defend your skins from the aging effects of UV, pollution and even blue light.

These key requirements apply to all skin types, skin tones, all ethnicities and all ages. Artistry Skin Nutrition products are designed to target one or more of these key requirements, so mix and match until you find the perfect products for your own routine.


Meet your skin’s favorite ritual

Refresh, protect and moisturize.

Step 1: Cleanse – Remove makeup if needed, then use your cleanser to keep skin clean and calm.

Step 2: Tone – Stabilize and nurture skin for a more optimized microbiome. Plus, it feels amazing.

Step 3: Treat – Target specific skin concerns with your favorite serum!

Step 4: Moisturize – Deeply nourish your skin with 24-hour hydration and high-performance anti-aging and repair science. Don’t forget your eyes.





5 out of 5 stars.

Nice lotion

I was pleasantly surprised by the beauty and quality of the packaging and contents. It is a thicker cream with a slight herbal, fresh scent. I like that the ingredients are organic and my skin does remain well-hydrated. I am using this product to prevent further aging so I think it does a good job at keeping my skin firm so that I don’t develop wrinkles.
The bottle itself is pretty and it comes with a small spatula so you won’t contaminate the contents of the jar. So far this product is great! I’ll have to review it again after I use the whole jar up. It should take me a few months.

  • Recommends this product 
  •  Yes


5 out of 5 stars.

Saw a change almost immediately

I have noticed my pores becoming more noticeable as I'm getting older, when I started using this product I saw an almost immediate improvement in the appearance of my pores. My husband and another friend both noticed and commented on my skin looking better.

  • Recommends this product 
  •  Yes

Nice feeling

I received my products about three weeks ago and I can see my worry lines on my forehead and around my mouth slightly fading. I am 51 and am an ex smoker and i do see the difference.

  • Recommends this product 
  •  Yes


Amazing!

I bought the Firming Ultra Lifting Cream when it first came out. I have tried all the lifting creams from the past, but this one is superior. It goes on easily and makes my skin feel great. It doesn't leave a film and my skin feels hydrated and happy.

  • Recommends this product 
  •  Yes



















 

Comments